Yorkshire’s Finest Boutique Retreat
Norfolk House is a stunning Grade ll listed, Georgian Mansion House located in West Yorkshire has featured in Hello Magazine. . The perfect venue for guests, who want a Boutique Hotel Experience in the privacy & safety of a luxury holiday home.
Check out the Virtual Tour here
Airbnb SuperHost Charlotte has been welcoming guests to Norfolk House for over 6 years and prides her self five-star customer service. Sleeping up to 20 guests in 4 stories of 6000sqft of fine period property.
Whether you are celebrating a bespoke Hen Party, Baby Shower, Family Birthday, MicroWedding, Couples Celebration, Awaydays, Yorkshire Satycay or Family Flexcation (Work & Family Home from Home) Norfolk House is a stunning holiday home where you can celebrate in style.
When you book Norfolk House you don’t book just a house you book an experience, creating the most amazing memories to cherish for a lifetime. Don’t just take our word for it check out our ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ REVIEWS
It is important that we are able to provide a clean & safe environment for you to enjoy your stay. Likewise, we are committed to ensuring the safety of our team. We are delighted to have been awarded the new Covid-19 approved Visit Britain Good To Go status & The Landlords Little Helper Covid Cleaning Award
“The house far exceeded our expectations, it was a real treat to stay in such luxury and guests left saying it was the best hen party they had been on. High praise as some of them have been on a LOT of hen weekends – London, Barcelona, St Tropez – Huddersfield topped it!!!”
We have a wonderful range of local, carefully selected suppliers you can book to enhance your stay from exciting experiences, great things to do locally to delicious food and drink options. No tacky compulsory packages here, it’s your stay so you design your own itinerary just the way you want it.
Our Wellness Retreat Program The Scarlet Spa & Indoor Hot Tub can compliment your stay, making this home your sanctuary for the weekend and beyond.
We are located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire the very centre of the UK so ideal. So if your guests are travelling from different parts of the country, whether its the South Coast or the Scottish Highlands its the same travel time. Great road and rail links. Located between Manchester & Leeds Bradford Airport. Half a mile to Huddersfield Trian Station.
How about exploring the Stunning Yorkshire Countryside?, hike on the moors or a visit to Holmfirth & trip to our Award-winning local Holmfirth Vineyard for Tasting, Tour & Lunch or Afternoon tea? A firm favourite with our Guests.
Although we advertise on various platforms, All bookings are made directly with the owner Charlotte 07775 780997
This property is not a wild “Party House” only low key sensible groups may enquire. We have neighbours close by and as is standard practice with large luxury accommodation, we have an outdoor curfew & noise restrictions. Our outdoor areas are monitored by CCTV and noise monitoring systems.
- Sleeps 6-20 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms 11 Beds
- Indoor Hot Tub Party Den
- In-House Two Bed Spa Treatment Rooms
- 40ft Grand White lounge/Party Room
- Stunning Roof Terrace with 360 degrees views of Yorkshire
- Games Room (Pool, Table Tennis & Board games)
- Karaoke Disco Machine & Disco Lights Bluetooth (app for more songs available)
- Grand Dining Room seats 20+
- Excellent WIFI & Moblie Signal
- 4 Huge Master Suites (own bathrooms)
- Attic Studio Sleeps with Private Roof Terrace Sleeps 6
- Garden Room Sleeps 6
- Beautiful Fully Equipped Kitchen (3 ovens/3 microwave/dishwasher/3 large fridges/2 freezers)
- 6 bathrooms (4 with showers/baths)
- Private Enclosed Gardens With Electric Gates
- Alfresco Dining
- Secure Private Parking
- MP3 Dock Speakers
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Egyptian Cotton Linen
- Dress Up Box
- The Scarlet Hen in House Boutique (Treats, Branded goods & Party/Hen Accessories)
- Virgin Media TV & Wii, Netflicks, BT Sports, Hayu, DVDs, Playstation, Board Games
- Interior Designed Family Home with Antique, Designer, Quality Furnishing and Fittings.
- Airbnb Superhost Status
- Local Vineyard Trips
- Very Hospitable Hosts
- Close to Beautiful Countryside
- Supermarkets less than a mile
- Outdoor Activities close by
- Supermarket, Takeaway & Restaurant food delivery
- Short Walk to Train Station and Town Centre
- 20 minutes to Leeds or 40 minutes to Manchester
- Centrally Located Brilliant Road, Rail and Airport Links
- Awarded Covid-19 Good to Go (Visit Britain)
- Landlords Little Help Coivid Cleaning Certificate
Norfolk House is brought to you by Charlotte Balderstone-Hughes at The Scarlet Hen Listen to her story on the Northern Lass’s podcast here
We very proudly donate £10 to Pennine Domestic Abuse Partnership each time we confirm a booking here at Norfolk House.